Below is a short video where you can see what Jeff does as a speaker and how it can impact the lives of your audience.
- Over 1.5 Million Albums sold
- Over 1500 concerts in 49 states
- 7 Number 1 songs
- Largest crowd- Over 50,000!
Jeff loves sharing how you can succeed by making W.I.S.E. decisions. Audiences are intrigued with how he connects those W.I.S.E decisions with stories and lessons he learned from 13 years as the drummer for Big Daddy Weave.
Just a few of the organizations Jeff has worked with recently-
“The presentation you made to our students today was absolutely amazing. I have not seen our kids that focused on a presentation in a very long time and the message you imparted on them was life-changing. The level of excitement here since your departure is palpable and your positivity was infectious. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for doing what you do and we can’t wait to have you back again, soon!”
Senior Naval Science Instructor
Robertsdale High School
“This was by far the best speaker/presenter I’ve witnessed in my eight years of attending this conference. Jeff helped breathe new life into the conference this year. I would love to see him as a guest speaker for future events.”
TOPIC OF EXPERTISE: Leadership, Motivation, Increased Sales, Developing Products/Ideas and Personal Development
KEYNOTE SPEAKER / WORKSHOP TRAINER: Be amazed as Jeff inspires audiences with his life story of living out his dream and performing to over 1 million people worldwide to have a different perspective on life and it’s many challenges. Whether he’s behind the drumset giving a first-person perspective of how to respond when the pressure is on or sharing how to stand out in a crowd with constant distractions, Jeff connects in a way that inspires others to take action.
A few of Jeff’s topics:
- Defining and Being Successful in Life- Jeff helps the audience discover what success means in their own life while walking them through his journey as the drummer with Big Daddy Weave for over 13 years and eventually resigning the week they had the number one song in the country. His definition of success had changed. Jeff will encourage others to believe in themselves and take the necessary steps to begin daily achieving both personal and corporate success.
- W.I.S.E. – How to live the life you were created to live- W.I.S.E. stands for “What I Sacrifice Everyday.” Jeff talks about the daily sacrifices required to truly be successful. “We live in a world full of “average” people living “average” lives. Beginning with a short drum solo, Jeff challenges the audience to become extraordinary by sharing challenging stories of how he overcame the odds to do what he’s dreamed of since he was 10.
- Life After Graduation-Jeff walks students through the realities of the “real world.” He discusses the competition faced by students when companies outsource to other countries. He shares how to become indispensable as an employee and how to set yourself apart from others. Jeff shares how students can have real job security.
Every audience Jeff speaks to has the option to get a one-of-a-kind drum solo!
As the drummer with the band Big Daddy Weave for over 13 years, while off the road, Jeff started speaking every chance he had. After recording 7 albums, visiting multiple countries and 49 states, he began to see a common desire among those he met. As they interacted he began connecting the dots to develop the message he shares today.
Now, as a full-time speaker and entrepreneur, Jeff gets to share the principles he’s learned and developed through life lessons over the years while performing in front of over 1 million people. Jeff’s mission is to help others live the life they were created to live.
Growing up as the short kid in school, it wasn’t always easy being the target of constant bullying and harassment. I remember, as a drummer in middle school band, I was so short I couldn’t carry my drum home by myself. So, thanks to my dad, I was the only kid in school with two drums. Playing the drums in school was something I used to discover who I was and who I wanted to become. If circumstances allow, I still like to briefly play drums from the stage, interacting with the audience while sharing a glimpse of what I used to do.
Other people’s opinions didn’t stop me from being the best I could be. I’ve always marched to the beat of my own drum and knew as early as the 6th sixth grade I wanted to be a professional drummer. Getting there wasn’t easy, but worth every sacrifice along the way. From being the first person to ever win the title of 1st chair in the Alabama All-State band all four years of high school to being awarded four full-tuition scholarships and getting played on the radio and t.v. all around the world, I can honestly say I’ve lived my dreams.
Hearing countless stories of others who’ve shared their dreams and passions in life was a huge motivation for me to continue traveling and spreading a message of hope. Getting to have an impact on the lives of others is the greatest reward I’ve experienced in life.
Knowing someone has the ability to make a decision that can change the course of their life is powerful. Getting to be a part of that decision is incredibly humbling.
At every event, I am challenged to speak to the heart of everyone there. I know all it takes is one person to change the future and influence the lives of those around them, creating a chain reaction that can change others as well.
Knowing I’m making a difference in the lives of others is the only way I can leave the three ladies in my life when I travel to speak. They’re very supportive of what I do but are waiting by the door when they hear my car pull in the garage.
Thanks for visiting my website and I hope you have a great remaining school year!
Check out my book on Amazon.com below.
(A look inside an entrepreneur’s life on the road with a touring band)
Or Click HERE to get a Free PDF Download of my book!
“Jeff connected with the students about making W.I.S.E. choices and what
it takes to be successful. All of my students were deeply impacted and
are excited to hear Jeff speak again”
Citronelle High School
“Jeff has a unique way of communicating to students about the realities of the road ahead as they graduate school and begin life in the “real” world. Jeff was energetic and kept their attention with stories of life on the road with his band Big Daddy Weave.”
Director of Media Relations
University of Mobile